Routine day-to-day maintenance and care of our Koi pond.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Started the Pond Log Blog


Well, today I decided to start blogging my pond log, so I will have an electronic version of all the work that has been done to our pond. I will eventually go back and add an entry for every day that I have done anything to the pond from putting in beneficial bacteria, to rinsing out the skimmer filter media. My hope is that anyone that reads this will be benefited from the information I have posted. As you know, keeping a pond is not an exact science, but science it is, and there is a huge learning curve of which I am still trying to understand. So with that being said, I wish all you ponders good luck, and may the algae gods never invade your domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment